The head office of the KettenWulf Group is located in Kückelheim, Germany. Here, in the heart of Sauerland, the brothers Josef and Johannes Wulf founded the ‘Gelenkketten-Manufaktur’ (factory for articulated chains) in 1925. Over the following decades, the company developed to become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chains and sprockets.
Today, the Kückelheim site is not just home to the Group’s head office. In addition, this is where the KettenWulf “Centre of Competence” offers technical support to customers from all over the world. With a production surface of 25,000 m² and over 500 staff, the Kückelheim site is also the largest production facility belonging to the KettenWulf Group.
KettenWulf Betriebs GmbH
Zum Hohenstein 15